Real Estate License Parking Program
When licensed in the state of Tennessee, real estate agents have 3 license
1) Place your license with the TREC as Retired - Retired License
(When listed as Retired you cannot practice real estate or collect referral fees)
2) Join a local board and pay TR, NAR, and Local Board association fees.
3) "Park" your License, which enables you to avoid paying the TR, NAR, and
Local Board association fees and still be fully active.
As a CURB member you have access to our exclusive "Real Estate License
Parking” program. The License Parking Program enables you to avoid paying
all the expensive:
• Local Board fees
• MLS fees
• TR (Tennessee Association of Realtors) fees
• NAR (National Association of Realtors) fees
The License Parking program is perfect for agents who;
• Do referrals
• Do commercial transactions
• Process a few transactions a year
• Want to maintain an active license status
* While your license is parked, you are still considered a fully active agent. The only thing an agent cannot do with a parked license is join a board or MLS.
To take advantage of this program, just click the Subscribe button below. Only $29 monthly fee.
Do not worry about the TR & NAR association paperwork, we will process all that for you as well.